58-unit apartment community
- Chimney Hill was acquired 25% below the asking price and well below replacement cost
- Since the acquisition, we increased NOI by more than 170%*
- 100% of initial equity capital was returned to investors via refinancing proceeds
- The refinancing proceeds also generated a substantial tax free profit for investors
- Chimney Hill is still 100% owned and cash flowing
- Preferred Return: 8%
- Annualized return: 27.09% net *
* Unaudited. Past performance is no guarantee
Piping Rock has an exclusive contract to purchase Sixth & Race, a trophy property located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, for $8.145 million. Piping Rock will invest a minimum of 15% of the equity required to purchase the property, and we are seeking partners to co-invest with us.
After we agreed to purchase the property, multiple major redevelopment projects were announced in the immediate vicinity of the property. Officials estimate that approximately $500 -$600 million will be invested in just two of these projects alone, both of which are immediately adjacent to Sixth & Race.
7.35% NET CAP RATE
8% CASH ON CASH*
Sixth & Race is located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati in a protected infill location.
*Investment returns are indicative